Please view my website at www.siancphotography.ca

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Precious Little "Gem"! |minden newborn photographer

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of meeting adorable little Miss "R". At exactly 2 weeks old she was the most alert newborn I have ever seen! Sweet little Miss "R" simply did not want to miss a thing, she kept those beautiful big blue eyes of hers open for much of our session.


I thought we would try some serene shots of her cradled in Daddy's hands, but Miss "R" had other ideas!She did however take some brief catnaps and I was able to capture a few adorable sleepy shots. Isn't she gorgeous?!

I think this is one of my favorite shots from the session. Miss"R"'s beautiful Mom was snuggling with her on the couch in between some of the more posed shots. When I look at this picture I can feel the bond between Mother and Daughter. Just a small moment in time that captures that special something that being a parent is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment