Please view my website at www.siancphotography.ca

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beautiful Mama and Her Three "Boys"!

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of photographing a beautiful mom, her adorable young son and her two wonderfully well behaved fur babies.  What an incredibly sweet little family.  Besides being a super duper mom Kyla is also an amazing fiber artist.  You can check out her work on her page Keep Me In Stitchez as well as at a number of venues in the area including the Kinmount Artisans Marketplace.
 


a
 

9 comments:

  1. You've captured my world Sian! I LOVE these! I can't put into words the love that I feel when I look at these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! That last one is absolutely heart-stealing. And I love the one of them nose-to-nose. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I really love the one of the boy and his dogs - that is just great! And what an awesome smile he has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the ones with the dogs and that last one is just adorable! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photos! I love it when people include their pets for sessions, too - such an important part of the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice session:) It's so cool to include the doggies too:) After all, they part of the family aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely session! What a cute boy and love the ones with his dogs! The shot with Mom and son is so full of love - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete